Mini Zucchini Bites
This recipe was derived from "Health is Wealth"
- 2 cups grated zucchini ( about 1 medium)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- optional: 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix the zucchini, egg, cheese and cilantro.
You do not have to add any salt or pepper since the Parmesan is salty
- Evenly divide the mixture into the mini muffin pan filling to the top,
packed down in each cup.
- Bake for 15- 18 minutes until golden brown around the edges.