This recipe can be scaled -- these are the quantities for
my first experimental version. They taste much better
hot and fresh.
- About 2 cups spinach (forced tightly into the cup, perhaps)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup almond flour (finely ground blanched almonds)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Chop the spinach finely in a food processor.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Coat baking pan with some non-stick spray
- Roll spinach mixture into balls the side of a walnut
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn each ball over (you'll know have little disks)
- Bake another 10 minutes
- Serve hot