Gf/Cf/Sugar-free: Pumpkin Cookies
This recipe was derived from:
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin (or squash, or sweet potatos)
- 1/4 cup Ghee (Clarified butter)
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1 Tbsp orange flavoring
- 3/4 cup millet flour
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp mace
- 1/4 tsp clove
- 1/2 tsp nutmet
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Since I use fresh pumpkin/squash, I do this in the Cuisinart and it
works great, but modify as you see fit.
- Put stuff to puree in the Cuisinart. Puree.
- Add ghee, almond oil, orange, and xylitol; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients; mix again.
- Drop cookies onto greased cookie sheet -- about a heaping Tbsp; the
recipe made 30 cookies the way I sized them.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- The cookies are just a tad crumbly, but firm up after cooling