This recipe was derived from Cape Ann Fresh Catch
- 12 ounces Schar multigrain GF pasta
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 pounds monkfish fillets, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 pound grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 packed cup fresh coarsely chopped spinach
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Parmesan cheese to garnish (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet or saute pan
over medium-high heat and cook the garlic, crushed red pepper, and
monkfish chunks for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
- Add the tomatoes and cook
for another 2 minutes, or until the fish is cooked.
- Turn off the heat.
- When the pasta is done, drain and mix the pasta and the spinach into
the monkfish in the skillet, being sure to coat the pasta with the pan
- Serve hot, seasoning to taste with salt, pepper, and Parmesan