Honey Spiced Chicken
This recipe was derived from:
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper (I used the big flakes)
- 2 pounds (8) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- Heat broiler.
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add chicken and coat thoroughly.
- Place on spray-oiled broiling pan.
- Broil 5 minutes each side.
- While chicken is cooking, mix honey and vinegar
- After broiling on both sides, baste chicken with half the honey mixturn and broil
one more minute.
- Turn chicken over and baste with remaining honey mixture.
- Broil one more minute.