This recipe came from the Lindentree Farms newsletter
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- Peel cucumber and discard skin.
- Continue using peeler, making long, lengthwise cuts to make ‘noodles".
Peel, rotating cucumber until you reach the core of seeds.
- Discard seeds.
- Drain noodles in a colander while preparing dressing.
- Whisk all other ingredients together.
- Squeeze noodles to get rid of excess moisture.
- Toss with dressing and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.