From Cape Ann Fresh Catch
- 4 white fish fillets (such as haddock, flounder, pollock, etc).
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tblsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 Tblsp (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- Baby Bam
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine butter, white pepper, salt,
worcestsershire, garlic, and parlsey. Mash all together.
- Place each fillet on aluminum foil, season with Baby Bam on
- Cover the fillet with 2 Tblsp of the butter mix.
- Tightly seal aluminum foil.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.