This recipe is loosely based on:
- Almond milk
- Almond flour/almond meal
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Steam the spinach and set aside.
- Pour almond milk into a shall dish just large enough to hold the
- Sprinkle almond meal on a plate
- Prepare a piece of aluminum foil for each serving. The foil should be
large enough to firmly wrap the fish and some spinach.
- Squeeze liquid out of the spinach and divide evenly among the
pieces of foil. Sprinkle each spinach mound with salt and pepper.
- Now take each filet, soak it in the almond milk. Then coat both
sides with almond meal, seasoning each side liberally with salt and pepper.
Place each filet on top of the spinach mound on each piece of foil and
tightly wrap the foil.
- Place all the foil pouches on a large backing sheet and bake for
- Serve package directly onto dinner plate, cutting it open with