Veggie Pasta Casserole
This is really less of a recipe and more of an idea.
I started making this with tomato sauce, ground beef and turkey
pepperoni, and then did the vegetarian version for something different.
- 12-16 ounces of uncooked GF pasta (OK, you can use regular pasta
if you must).
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 large onion
- 12ish ounces of mushrooms
- About 1 cup of pesto
- Olive oil for sauteeing
- Garlic for seasoning
- 2 cups shreded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook the pasta.
- In the meantime saute each vegetable, spicing in any way
you like, but I use lots of garlic (often garlic scapes).
- Mix the cooked pasta, sauteed veggies, pesto and mozzarella in a
- Dump into a greased 9*13 inch baking pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Cook casserole for about an hour.